TargaMS
TargaMS
TargaMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TargaMS

TargaMS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For all you special people...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxee

Roxee

For all you special people... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For all you special people...   For all you special people... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Well said
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/xthisxchicksxinsanex
Despair

For all you special people... Empty
PostSubject: For all you special people...   For all you special people... EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Since you believe i get special things from Roxee, ive decided to take ss' I would have more but i forgot targams doesnt route ss' to your ms folder so i took pointless ss' for awhile. Im tired of your complaining and iv'e been playing for 2 days??? And really your the same people who have been getting special perks from Tami, and when that happened you had no problem at all. -you know who you are.

These are ss' of what i have been doing for just about 4 hours.... Roxee was there earlier but got tired of watching me do the fucking jump quest. Im tired of hearring your shit im not a person to take help from others... unless i truely need it. >< Again sorry I dont have more of these ss'...

And also you need to stop teaming on Roxee and trying to fight with her, you think your protected because you have Tami... But that doesnt account for much ... no offence Tami i love you and think your great >< I just dont love your idiots. ~<3. Hopefully there will be a friendship sometime... between us.

For all you special people... Maple012

For all you special people... Maple013

For all you special people... Maple015

For all you special people... Maple016

.... added the last ss so you could see my current count of tickets...

For all you special people... Maple017
Back to top Go down

For all you special people...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TargaMS :: News-
Jump to: